Cheesy Egg White, Kale & Mushroom Pizza
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 large egg whites (½ cup)
- ¼ cup all-natural marinara sauce
- 2 Tbsp. shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup cooked chopped kale (optional)
- ¼ cup cooked sliced mushrooms (optional)
Heat small skillet, lightly coated with spray, over medium-high heat.
Add egg whites; do not stir. As eggs set, lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath; cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until set.
Spread marinara sauce evenly on top of egg whites. Then top with cheese, kale (if desired), and mushrooms (if desired); cook, covered, for 1 to 2 minutes, or until cheese melts.
Cut into four slices; serve immediately
- Substitute 1 large egg, plus 2 large egg whites (¼ cup) for 4 large egg whites. Lightly beat before adding to skillet.
- Top with dried oregano, garlic powder, or chili powder, if desired.